Terms & Conditions
Gray Line Vietnam offers wide range of tours and packages (product) at www.grayline.vn and other affiliated websites.
The terms and conditions contain legal obligation and Gray Line Vietnam encourages you to read them carefully. They are the basic on which bookings are accepted by Gray Line Vietnam. We hope that the following terms will be helpful for our future co-operation.
Gray Line Vietnam may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Grayline Vietnam.
Prices and exchange rate: All prices quoted to the Client/Agent are in American Dollars at current rate of exchange and valid until the date notified in tour program.
Price changes: GRAY LINE VIETNAM warrants that the prices or rates quoted to the Client/Agent are correct at the time of issuance of the Client's/Agent's quotation and/or invoice but are subject to change in line with market, tax or currency fluctuation, with or without prior notice.
Children bookings: Children between 2 and 12 years of age are granted a 25% discount on transfers, excursions and package tours provided on the condition that they share the room with two adults without an extra-bed. The discount is reduced to 15% if they require an extra-bed. These discounts are granted for one child per room only. Children requiring their own rooms are charged as adults.
Client's payment shall be settled by telegraphic transfer or credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express. In case the credit facilities have not been agreed with the Client/Agent, payment shall be settled by swift or telegraphic transfer to the appropriate GRAY LINE VIETNAM bank account. Any bank charges levied by the sending bank relating to transfers to GRAY LINE VIETNAM must be paid by the Client/Agent. Full payment by credit card or telegraphic transfer is required at the time of booking.
Canceling booking with Gray Line Vietnam can result a cancellation fee as outline below:
- Cancellations made more than 4 days prior to travel receive a full refund
- Cancellations made 2 – 3 days prior to travel receive 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation made 1 days or less prior to travel receive 100 % cancellation fee
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.
AMENDMENT TO BOOKINGS
- All request for modifications/ amendment must be directed to the Gray Line Team (at email@example.com) who will process the request.
- Gray Line Vietnam does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Team more than three (3) days prior to your confirmed travel date.
- It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
- Amendment made 3 days or less prior to confirmed travel date, Gray Line Vietnam will attempt to honor your request, however these amendment may attract an additional fee.
- If you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Gray Line Vietnam checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any change or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete.
GRAY LINE VIETNAM VOUCHER
You must provide the authentic Gray Line Vietnam Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Gray Line Vietnam Voucher.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Gray Line Vietnam may link to sites outbound. However, Gray Line Vietnam has no control over these linked sites, although they are operated under the same Grayline’s mother company named Threeland Travel Ltd. Accordingly, these outbound website has separate privacy, data collection practices, independent of Gray Line Vietnam. Contact us for up-to-date conditions relating to these outbound sites.
RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLAIMER
GRAY LINE VIETNAM shall always do its utmost to provide the Services to the best of its capacity and upon the satisfaction of the Client. GRAY LINE VIETNAM acts only in the capacity of agent for its travelers in making arrangements for transportation, hotels, and other services that are incidental to the travel that is being purchased. As agent for the travelers, We make the following disclaimers: It does not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay due to any act of any carrier, hotel, restaurant, company or person rending any of the services included in the tour. It does not assume any liability for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay caused by strikes, civil disturbances, hostilities, acts of war or other force majeure. Further, it accepts no responsibility for any damage or delay due to machinery, breakdown, quarantine, accidents, weather, natural disaster, or causes beyond it control. It accepts no responsibility for any omission, delay, re-touring, additional expenses, or other events resulting from improper health certificates, or necessary documents to enter or depart a country, or acts of any government authority. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or to retain any person as a member of the tour.
All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the Services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. In the event such negotiation and mutual understanding would fail, the disputes, claim or litigation shall be finally settled by arbitration of the Vietnam International Arbitration Centre (VIAC) at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. All claims must be submitted in writing within 30 days after the end of the Services.